To freshly subscribe to TDMT Communications for news, events, etc. please CLICK HERE to fill out the Email Subscribe form. (For some of you that your tdmt emails go into 'other' folders this may help you receive emails in your inbox.)
To subscribe to a new prayer group and receive prayer requests to pray for others in the Tres Dias community CLICK HERE.
Message from the Spring 2018 Rector & Rectora, Sean Iddings and Shirley Trent:
Dear Tres Dias Community,
I am humbled to serve as the Spring 2018 Men’s Rector. I know we all look forward to the amazing things God does on His Tres Dias weekends! One of the many things I love about this ministry is the expectant attitude of everyone involved. We all know and expect that God moves powerfully in the lives of the servants and candidates, not just on the weekends but in the months and weeks leading up to the weekends, as well. I am very excited (and more than a little nervous) to serve you and to serve with you all.
Our weekend dates are April 19 - April 22, 2018. Our theme leading up to and including the weekend is “Hope in God”. Our pre-weekend verse is 1Peter 3:8-9
Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing.
Our weekend verses are: Job 1:21
The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord.and Hebrews 6:18-20
We who have run for our very lives to God have every reason to grab the promised hope with both hands and never let go. It’s an unbreakable spiritual lifeline, reaching past all appearances right to the very presence of God where Jesus, running on ahead of us, has taken up his permanent post as high priest for us, in the order of Melchizedek. (The Message).
Our weekend theme song is Death Was Arrested by North Point InsideOut (click here to hear the song).
To those men who have already put in your team application, Thank You! If you haven’t yet put in your application or haven’t decided if you will serve please prayerfully consider doing so (use this link to find the team and candidate applications). I will be working to get team assignments finished before our first team meeting on January 23rd. Please, also be thinking and praying about men you might share God’s love with by sponsoring them to attend the weekend as candidates.
Join me in praying that all involved with this weekend - by serving, attending, praying - would experience the love of God through His grace and be refreshed and encouraged by the Holy Spirit.
Dear Tres Dias Community,
I am humbled, honored and very excited to serve as the Spring 2018 Rectora. The Lord moves so powerfully on these weekends and I love being able to serve as a piece in the masterpiece puzzle He puts together.
The women’s weekend will be April 26th-29th. The verse for spring is, Matthew 11:28 “Come to Me all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest”, with a theme of “Come - Rest”. The weekend theme song will be, “Come to the Altar” by Elevation worship.
If God is laying someone on your heart to sponsor please start the process of signing them up now. I would encourage anyone sponsoring a married women to prayerful offer to sponsor her husband too. The sooner you sponsor your candidate the more time we have to cover them in prayer and the better we can prepare for their arrival.
I am praying and placing team members. As of right now the team is full but I would encourage you to still fill out an application for a wait list. God will move and shift positions as He sees fit. Angel positions are an option too. If you have not been called to serve on a team yet that means I am still praying, I will be calling you soon.
Important dates for team meetings:
January 23rd 6-9:30 Christ Lutheran
February 27th 6-9:30 Christ Lutheran
March 20th 6-9:30 Faith Lutheran
April 15th 2-6 Big Sky Bible Camp
Men’s Weekend April 19-22, 2018
Women’s weekend April 26-29, 2018
Would you join me in praying for unity for our Tres Dias community, for our leaders, for the teams and ultimately for the candidates. We know that God is drawing them now and We also Know He is softening hearts. He has a plan for those He will call to spend a special weekend with Him.
Thank you for your prayers and support.
- We believe and profess our faith in one Triune God - The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19)
- We believe and profess that Jesus Christ is the only Savior and is God in the flesh (John 1:1, 1:14, 3:36, 14, & Heb. 2:17).
- We believe and profess that The Holy Spirit is God and is The Lord and Giver of life, who continues to work in believers today to sanctify, edify and empower the whole Christian church on earth -- for His purpose (Job 33:4, Acts 1:8, John 14:26 & Rom. 8:11).
- We believe and profess that the Holy Scriptures are the inerrant and completely true Word of God (II Tim. 3:16-17).
- We believe and profess that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God; that forgiveness of sins is received through confession and repentance -- and that our sins are washed away through the blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38, I John 1:9 & Rom 3:23).
- We believe and profess that salvation is a gift of God's grace received through personal faith in Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8).
- We believe and profess that the Body of Christ is to make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge The Son of God (Eph. 4:3, 13).
- We believe and profess that God's unconditional love, as made manifest to us through Jesus Christ, is the primary witness by which people are renewed, edified and changed (I Cor. 13:8).
- We believe and profess that God has called us to live holy lives that will bring glory to His name (Col. 3:1-25).
"I will give you a new heart and put a new Spirit in you." Ezekiel 36:26
Held the 1st Tuesday of the month. 6:30pm @ Community Action Partnership of Northwest Montana, 214 Main Street in Historic Downtown Kalispell.
TBA, held @ Faith Lutheran, 405 Liberty Street in Kalispell.
Spring Weekends >>
04.19.2018 thru 4.22.2018
Big Sky Bible Camp.
4.26.2018 thru 4.29.2018
Big Sky Bible Camp.
January 23rd, 6-9:30 pm, Christ Lutheran (Whitefish)
Feb 27th, 6-9:30 pm Christ Lutheran (Whitefish)
March 20th, 6 - 9:30 pm, Christ Lutheran (Whitefish)
April 15th, 2 - 6pm, Big Sky Bible Camp