A note from your Fall 2016 Rector and Rectora, Shawn and Heather Feist.
"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." ~ Matthew 5:14-16 NIV
We feel so blessed to be called to this ministry. Being surrounded by so many Brothers and Sisters in Christ is such a gift. As we prepare for the upcoming fall weekends, we pray that you will consider serving… letting your light shine brightly so that others may experience the joy and peace that comes only from our Savior. Online applications are ready for team members and candidates! Please submit them as early as possible; candidates are already signing up, and our team building process has begun.
Men: September 29 - October 2
Women: October 6 - October 9
June 26th Christ Lutheran Church in Whitefish (2-4pm)
July 24th Faith Lutheran Church in Kalispell (2-4pm)
August 21st Christ Lutheran Church in Whitefish (2-4pm)
September 25th Big Sky Bible Camp near Bigfork (2-5pm)
Thank you for answering the call to serve and/or sponsor a candidate! We appreciate your prayers and encouragement and look forward to hearing from you.
To God Be the Glory! Shawn and Heather Feist
- We believe and profess our faith in one Triune God - The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19)
- We believe and profess that Jesus Christ is the only Savior and is God in the flesh (John 1:1, 1:14, 3:36, 14, & Heb. 2:17).
- We believe and profess that The Holy Spirit is God and is The Lord and Giver of life, who continues to work in believers today to sanctify, edify and empower the whole Christian church on earth -- for His purpose (Job 33:4, Acts 1:8, John 14:26 & Rom. 8:11).
- We believe and profess that the Holy Scriptures are the inerrant and completely true Word of God (II Tim. 3:16-17).
- We believe and profess that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God; that forgiveness of sins is received through confession and repentance -- and that our sins are washed away through the blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38, I John 1:9 & Rom 3:23).
- We believe and profess that salvation is a gift of God's grace received through personal faith in Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8).
- We believe and profess that the Body of Christ is to make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge The Son of God (Eph. 4:3, 13).
- We believe and profess that God's unconditional love, as made manifest to us through Jesus Christ, is the primary witness by which people are renewed, edified and changed (I Cor. 13:8).
- We believe and profess that God has called us to live holy lives that will bring glory to His name (Col. 3:1-25).
"I will give you a new heart and put a new Spirit in you." Ezekiel 36:26
Held the 1st Tuesday of the month. 6:30pm @ Community Action Partnership of Northwest Montana, 214 Main Street in Historic Downtown Kalispell.
Monthly Community Fellowship held the 3rd Thursday of the month @ Faith Lutheran, 405 Liberty Street in Kalispell.
Fall Weekends >>
09.29.2016 thru 10.02.2016
Big Sky Bible Camp.
10.06.2016 thru 10.09.2016
Big Sky Bible Camp.
June 26th 2-4pm Christ Lutheran Church in Whitefish
July 24th 2-4pm Faith Lutheran
August 21st 2-4pm Christ Lutheran
September 25th 2-5pm Big Sky Bible Camp