A note from your Montana Tres Dias Rector and Rectora:
Is it time for Tres Dias? We are excited to kick off the preparations for another blessed Tres Dias weekend coming up this October! What does it mean for you take three whole days away from everything and spend it with God and His family? You may be fresh off your own weekend, or you've been serving faithfully for years, or maybe you've been away for some time and are coming back to serve for the first time. Perhaps you are looking to sponsor a friend or relative to make their first weekend. Whatever the call is that God has placed in your life at this time, we are happy to welcome you to the Fall 2015 Tres Dias Men's and Women's weekends. We ask that you be in prayer as you consider serving and sponsoring this coming weekend. We are aware of how quickly the summertime passes and ask that you please make every effort to submit your applications today as we are excited to be filling in positions and kick off our very first team meeting this summer.
In preparation for the upcoming Men's weekend, Joe Swenson is focusing on the verse found in John 14:1516 “If you love me, keep my commands and I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper to be with you forever” ESV
As the Women's weekend approaches, Shawn Chouinard asks that you pray through the women's verse Psalms 18:2 The Lord is my rock and fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength in whom I trust.
Looking forward to serving with you this Fall 2015!
~Joe Swenson and ~Shawn Chouinard
- We believe and profess our faith in one Triune God - The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19)
- We believe and profess that Jesus Christ is the only Savior and is God in the flesh (John 1:1, 1:14, 3:36, 14, & Heb. 2:17).
- We believe and profess that The Holy Spirit is God and is The Lord and Giver of life, who continues to work in believers today to sanctify, edify and empower the whole Christian church on earth -- for His purpose (Job 33:4, Acts 1:8, John 14:26 & Rom. 8:11).
- We believe and profess that the Holy Scriptures are the inerrant and completely true Word of God (II Tim. 3:16-17).
- We believe and profess that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God; that forgiveness of sins is received through confession and repentance -- and that our sins are washed away through the blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38, I John 1:9 & Rom 3:23).
- We believe and profess that salvation is a gift of God's grace received through personal faith in Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8).
- We believe and profess that the Body of Christ is to make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge The Son of God (Eph. 4:3, 13).
- We believe and profess that God's unconditional love, as made manifest to us through Jesus Christ, is the primary witness by which people are renewed, edified and changed (I Cor. 13:8).
- We believe and profess that God has called us to live holy lives that will bring glory to His name (Col. 3:1-25).
"I will give you a new heart and put a new Spirit in you." Ezekiel 36:26
Held the 1st Tuesday of the month.
6:30pm @ Faith Covenant Church in Kalispell.
Monthly Community Fellowship held the 3rd Tuesday of the month @ Faith Lutheran, 405 Liberty Street in Kalispell.
Fall Weekends >>
10.15.2015 thru 10.18.2015
Big Sky Bible Camp.
10.22.2015 thru 10.25.2015
Big Sky Bible Camp.