A note from your Montana Tres Dias President:
Dear fellow Pescadores (fisher-men/women)
As I write, we’re less than two weeks away from the fall weekends. What a beautiful and exciting time! God has blessed us with amazing weather and fall colors in this place we get to live and play! With great anticipation we wait to see His Holy Spirit work in the hearts of both Candidates and Team in the coming weekends. We expect God to show up and do mighty things, and He never dissappoints. I was asked last winter to consider serving once again on your Secretariat. As we were anticipating “empty nest” time, Julie and I prayed together about this and were lead to accept, so my first meeting (after our son left for college) was September. As I was looking at past minutes (they’re posted for all to see on this site) I found myself thinking back to the very first Tres Dias Montana Secretariat meeting of December, 2012, which I remember. We really had no idea what God had in store but in faith stepped out; God has blessed this ministry and through it literally hundreds and hundreds of lives have been changed!
Arguably, we very well may be nearing the end times and return of Jesus. When one considers the senseless brutal murders of the nine college students in Roseburg, OR just days ago the undeniable fact is that Satan and the forces of evil are working overtime. These kids lost their lives because they professed Christ, and this in our own country! We are warned of such times in scripture.
I believe we are being called to service in God’s kingdom and be His voice, now more than ever. Have you considered your calling? Our first ministry though is at home, under our own roof and with family. From the overflow of a solid family and personal relationship with Jesus, then may come service in ministry. This might be in your church, Tres Dias or other ministries as you feel the leading of the Holy Spirit.
Please keep the upcoming weekends in your prayers, not only for the Holy Spirit’s mighty work over the weekend, but in the 4th day as well. May you be blessed and feel His peace, the peace that passes all understanding! - Ed Croymans
- We believe and profess our faith in one Triune God - The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19)
- We believe and profess that Jesus Christ is the only Savior and is God in the flesh (John 1:1, 1:14, 3:36, 14, & Heb. 2:17).
- We believe and profess that The Holy Spirit is God and is The Lord and Giver of life, who continues to work in believers today to sanctify, edify and empower the whole Christian church on earth -- for His purpose (Job 33:4, Acts 1:8, John 14:26 & Rom. 8:11).
- We believe and profess that the Holy Scriptures are the inerrant and completely true Word of God (II Tim. 3:16-17).
- We believe and profess that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God; that forgiveness of sins is received through confession and repentance -- and that our sins are washed away through the blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38, I John 1:9 & Rom 3:23).
- We believe and profess that salvation is a gift of God's grace received through personal faith in Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8).
- We believe and profess that the Body of Christ is to make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge The Son of God (Eph. 4:3, 13).
- We believe and profess that God's unconditional love, as made manifest to us through Jesus Christ, is the primary witness by which people are renewed, edified and changed (I Cor. 13:8).
- We believe and profess that God has called us to live holy lives that will bring glory to His name (Col. 3:1-25).
"I will give you a new heart and put a new Spirit in you." Ezekiel 36:26
Held the 1st Tuesday of the month. 6:30pm @ Bestow Heart and Home, 217 Main Street in Historic Downtown Kalispell.
Monthly Community Fellowship held the 3rd Thursday of the month @ Faith Lutheran, 405 Liberty Street in Kalispell.
Spring Weekends >>
04.21.2016 thru 04.24.2016
Big Sky Bible Camp.
04.28.2016 thru 05.01.2016
Big Sky Bible Camp.