A note from your Spring 2016 Rector and Rectora:
Hello Brothers and Sisters! We hope you had a wonderful Christmas! It is always such an awesome reminder of God's love for us. With the new year upon us, we reflect on His past blessings and look forward to drawing closer to Him in new ways. We humble ourselves before Him as we start to prepare for the 2016 Spring Tres Dias weekends. It is exciting and encouraging to see God laying out the beginning details of His plans. Stepping into this role is daunting as sinners and yet so incredible as we see God use His strength in our weaknesses. We are very thankful to serve with you in this ministry. Our lives are continually blessed by it and look forward to this next adventure. Please pray with us in anticipation of God's plan and purposes for the weekends.
The verse for the men's weekend is Psalm 149:4: "For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory".
The verse for the women's weekend is Jeremiah 29:11-13: "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'"
We hope you are prayerfully considering anyone whom God has placed on your heart to attend this spring. Please submit online applications for any candidates as soon as possible. As we have seen in the past, the camp can get filled up quickly on the spring weekends. Once you submit the sponsor application, an email will be sent to your candidate for them to fill out. Once both of these apps are filled out, the approval process can be completed.
The dates for the weekends are:
Men's- April 21st - 24th
Women's- April 28th - May 1st
There are still positions available, if you have been led to work the weekend, please submit your online team application. We are currently putting the teams together.
The team meetings will be short but essential. Please try to be at them all.
They will be from 2-4pm on:
January 17th at Christ Lutheran Church in Whitefish
February 21st at Faith Free Lutheran Church in Kalispell (Sequela usually held there)
March 13th at Hope Church in Kalispell
April 17th at Big Sky Bible Camp near Bigfork
Let us know if you have any questions. Don't hesitate to contact us at:
Chad 406-640-0891 or email@example.com
Gwen 406-640-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, if you have a team manual from serving previous weekends please contact us to return. We are short books for current team members.
Thank you for all your support and the prayers so many of you have been sending our way. For His Glory, Chad and Gwen Kashmier
- We believe and profess our faith in one Triune God - The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19)
- We believe and profess that Jesus Christ is the only Savior and is God in the flesh (John 1:1, 1:14, 3:36, 14, & Heb. 2:17).
- We believe and profess that The Holy Spirit is God and is The Lord and Giver of life, who continues to work in believers today to sanctify, edify and empower the whole Christian church on earth -- for His purpose (Job 33:4, Acts 1:8, John 14:26 & Rom. 8:11).
- We believe and profess that the Holy Scriptures are the inerrant and completely true Word of God (II Tim. 3:16-17).
- We believe and profess that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God; that forgiveness of sins is received through confession and repentance -- and that our sins are washed away through the blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38, I John 1:9 & Rom 3:23).
- We believe and profess that salvation is a gift of God's grace received through personal faith in Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8).
- We believe and profess that the Body of Christ is to make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge The Son of God (Eph. 4:3, 13).
- We believe and profess that God's unconditional love, as made manifest to us through Jesus Christ, is the primary witness by which people are renewed, edified and changed (I Cor. 13:8).
- We believe and profess that God has called us to live holy lives that will bring glory to His name (Col. 3:1-25).
"I will give you a new heart and put a new Spirit in you." Ezekiel 36:26
Held the 1st Tuesday of the month. 6:30pm @ Bestow Heart and Home, 217 Main Street in Historic Downtown Kalispell.
Monthly Community Fellowship held the 3rd Thursday of the month @ Faith Lutheran, 405 Liberty Street in Kalispell.
Spring Weekends >>
04.21.2016 thru 04.24.2016
Big Sky Bible Camp.
04.28.2016 thru 05.01.2016
Big Sky Bible Camp.